Accepted paper authors and invited guests will receive the Registration Notice from us, which contains instructions for the registration process and payment details. You'll find two documents within the Registration Notice that you need to complete.
Springer Lisence-to-Publish Document(Download)
- 1. Authors of accepted papers should download the License-to-Publish document, and fill the information.
- (Page 1) Proposed Title of the Contribution, Full Name(s) of the Author(s), Corresponding Author Name.
- (Page 5) Corresponding author of the paper should sign, fill in Printed Name, Date, Address, Email.
- 2. Once it is completed, please forward it to email@example.com, using "LTP + [paper id] + [authors’ names]" as the subject line of the email.
- 1. Please complete your registration by November 15, 2023.
- 2. Fill in and send this form to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, using "Registration + [paper id] + [authors’ names]" as the subject line of the email.
- 3. Please notify us promptly of any changes or updates via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: The paper acceptance notifications will be sent out no later than November 10. If you haven't received a notification by now, we kindly ask for your understanding and patience.